The My Favourite Holiday Cottages approach is very different to other standard agencies. We know that if you can drive a potential booker to a well-designed, easy to navigate website, which is promoting an individual property, then the chances of securing a booking are much higher.
Combine a beautiful website with well written, informative copy and stunning professional photography and the chances of a potential guest being tempted away by other similar cottages are greatly reduced.
Our approach helps us to be complexly flexible, and enables us to fit in with your individual needs. From professional photography to pricing and bespoke marketing plans, our goal is to get you and your property as many bookings as you need, without you having to do the legwork. You can enjoy receiving bookings whilst you are on holiday, playing golf, at work and even while you sleep.
We will also get to know your cottage as well as you do, so when dealing with bookers we will be able to answer a variety of questions efficiently and with confidence.
The team at My Favourite Holiday Cottages will share with you a wealth of advice on holiday property management, and you will receive your income when your guest pays, guaranteeing a steady flow of income all year round.
Call us. Tell us what it is you’re looking for in marketing your holiday cottage, or holiday properties and managing your bookings. We’ll listen and then suggest ways we can help you enjoy owning a successful holiday property business
What we provide
- A life away from enquiries and bookings – My Favourite Holiday Cottages will take away the stress of responding to emails and telephone calls, as well as handle all the money.
- Payment within 14 days – no waiting until the guest has been and gone.
- A quality, professionally designed bespoke website (we don't use templates)
- A photo-shoot to bring out the best in your property.
- A robust market-leading booking system.
- An extensive individually developed marketing plan to get you bookings.
- Online advertising on sites that work including Home Away, Owners Direct, Independent Cottages, Elite Cottages, Big Cottages and many, many more (worth more than £500).
- Copy writing for your website, and all advertising.
- Set up and management of the Google suite of marketing tools (business, analytics etc)
- Help with pricing your property, which is regularly reviewed.
- Regular updates to your website and advertising.
- Someone available to talk to seven days a week from 9am to 8pm.
- A personal visit and audit of your property.
My Favourite Holiday Cottages can offer all this for a competitive commission rate of 18% (plus VAT) or 15% (plus VAT) without a new website.