Still wondering whether to take the kids away this February half ferm? Well, let's see if we can tempt you...
Last minute February Half Term breaks
Can we tempt you with these fantastic cottages - all still available and now offering great discounts? Go on, treat your family to a last minute getaway.
1. Kittiwake Cottage : A beautiful two bedroom barn conversion, sleeping 4 in the popular North Devon village of Braunton and only a 5 minute drive from Saunton Sands beach. SAVE £97, now £388 for 7 nights.
2. Devon Beach Court: A light and airy modern seaside apartment, with a shared balcony terrace with stunning views over Woolacombe beach, from Putsborough to Baggy Point.SAVE £59.25, now £335.75 for 7 nights.
3. Tigh an Aullt: Overlooking Loch Duich, Tigh an Aullt is set in a unique hillside location in the Scottish Highlands and offers a wonderful 'getaway' from it all retreat.
SAVE £78.75, now £446.25 for 7 nights
4. Aggie's Cottage: A beautiful rural cottage sleeping up to 6 guests in three bedrooms, close to the coast at Ilfracombe and Woolacombe.
SAVE £63, now £357 for 7 nights
5. South Patchole Cottage: A family friendly traditional farmhouse set on a working farm in a wonderful rural location in Devon but still close to the coast and local attractions.SAVE £129, now £516 for 7 nights
6. Berwyn: This large pet friendly Victorian house, sleeps up to 10 and is close to the village and beach in Crantock, North Cornwall.
SAVE £129.75, now £735.25 for 7 nights
Book online today or give us a call on 01271 377 432. We'll be happy to help you find your favourite cottage this half term.
Huge congratulations to our local attraction, The Milky Way Adventure Park being awarded by TripAdvisor - The Traveller Choice Award for the 5th year running.
Join the team at Woolacombe Surf Centre to enjoy those waves. Advice and expertise for all surfing abilities...
Win two free tickets to Pigstock taking place in North Devon this weekend at The Big Sheep with our three little pigs competition...